Financial expertise. Faithful servants.
For us, “service” is more than a buzzword. It’s a divine directive.
Invested in You.
At Passage Wealth, we act as a reassuring guide, building authentic, faith-based relationships that help our clients open doors and unlock their financial potential. When we meet with you, we’ll take time to learn about your needs and your family. We can build a plan that helps protect your assets and helps you see how powerful your legacy can be. Because with every phone call, consultation or conversation—we are powered by a higher purpose to make an impact in our community.
Meet our Team
At every step, we put our clients first—and it makes all the difference.
Davon Bultemeier, CFP®
- Voices in Philanthropy Hall of Honor from the InFaith Community Foundation
- 18+ years with Passage Wealth/Thrivent
- 6+ Years with Central Soya/Bunge North America as a Senior Grain Merchandiser
- B.S. in Agricultural Economics from Purdue University
Davon is married to his wife Dianna, a Lutheran School teacher. The couple has three children—sons Luke and Jacob, and daughter Elena, who was adopted from Bulgaria. Along with his family, Davon manages a farming operation that produces corn and soybeans. He is an active member and on the Board of Directors at St. Peter Lutheran Church in Fort Wayne. In his free time, Davon likes to participate in competitive sports and spends time outdoors. He also volunteers for Habitat Builds and has traveled with the organization to Paraguay, Malawi and Romania.
InFaith Community Foundation is a public charity that serves individuals, organizations and the community through charitable planning, donor advised funds and endowments. InFaith works collaboratively with Thrivent and its financial professionals.
Cindy Houser, CASL®, ChFC®
Chief Operating Officer; Director of Financial Planning Operations
- 16+ years with Passage Wealth/Thrivent
- 35 years’ experience in the insurance and investment industries at Mutual Security Life, Lincoln Life and IBM in the technology department
- B.S. in Computer Technology from Purdue University
Cindy grew up on a farm and still operates a family farm with her husband David. She’s an active member of Zion-Friedheim Lutheran Church and an outdoor enthusiast who loves to spend time trail hiking and biking. She is also a downhill skier who was invited to the Nastar race nationals in 2014 and 2015. In her free time, Cindy enjoys traveling and travel photography.
Austin Thoms, CFP®
- 2+ years with Passage Wealth/Thrivent
- 8+ years of basketball coaching experience
- B.A. in Business Management from Taylor University
- M.A. in Human Resource Management from Hawaii Pacific University
- Currently pursuing his CKA® designation
Austin is married to his wife Rashelle. The couple has two daughters named Dallas and Leeona. Austin was a collegiate basketball coach for six years, coaching in Hawaii, Nebraska and Northern Colorado. He is also the former boys’ basketball coach at Concordia High School in Fort Wayne. He and his wife are active members at Northeast Christian Church in Fort Wayne and he is a current board member at Out of a Jam, Inc. In his free time, Austin enjoys playing golf, watching sports and reading.
Licensed Office Professional
- 10+ years with Passage Wealth/Thrivent
- 20+ years’ experience working in the financial industry as an office administrator
Joy and her husband Barry have two adult daughters, four grandchildren and one great-grandchild. She is an active member at Calvary Baptist Church in Fort Wayne and a Bible Drill Director at her church and for the Northeast Indiana Baptist Association. In her free time, Joy enjoys playing the piano, reading, mentoring children, spending time with her grandchildren and visiting family in Mississippi, Tennessee and Georgia.
Licensed Office Professional
- 6+ years at Passage Wealth/Thrivent
- 17+ years’ experience in the financial service industry
Mary and her husband Axel have two grown children, daughter Allison and son Jared. They are also the proud owners of two very pampered cats, Emmy and Lucky. Mary was born in Alaska, raised in Oregon and moved to Indiana seven years ago. She is an active member of St. John Lutheran Flatrock Church in Monroeville. In her free time, Mary enjoys taking walks, socializing with neighbors, sewing and visiting wineries.
- 10 years as an insurance agent in Michigan
- 11 years in sales and marketing
- Currently pursuing Life and Health and Series 65 Licenses
Melissa is married to her husband Dan, who works at General Motors. The couple has four children. She is an avid University of Michigan and Detroit Tigers Baseball fan and former 4-H member who grew up on a hog farm in southeast Michigan. Melissa stays busy as a coach’s wife, working on DIY home improvement projects, decorating cakes, attending concerts and musicals, and listening to her family play music. Melissa and her family attend St. Joe Hessen Cassel Catholic Church. She is also a volunteer for the Indiana Coalition to End Sexual Assault (ICESA).